Search This Blog

Monday, December 9, 2013

A Push for the End

So, in just a few shorts days Lion in the Streets has closed, the set is struck, and the costumes are in the wash. Tomorrow will mark the final wrap on my Film Production 1 final project, and Dead Week will begin.

I have two more projects, one paper, and an oral exam before I'm officially done with this semester and get to go home for Christmas. But that doesn't mean the work is over.

While I'm home I'm going to be working on some big projects, and my break is going to be cut short so I can come back to Lincoln to work on Dennis Henry's Berenice. Two and a half weeks of break, a week of filming, and then right back into the saddle for the start of the new semester.

I'm really going to need to step up my game if I want to do well next semester. I'll be taking Costume Design 2, Film Production 2, Film Technology, a Business of Arts course, and an Honors English/Literature course. On top of that I'll be trying to raise money for my Cannes internship, costuming for one other film, and applying to direct for Theatrix's New Artists' Festival. Not to mention KCACTF in January, MBLGTACC in February, and whatever else comes my way down the road. I'll certainly be kept on my toes!

~Tay

1 comment:

  1. Imene Belhassen, Ph.D.December 16, 2013 at 12:00 AM

    Felicitation Taylor! Je te souhaite une bonne visite productive au festival de Cannes! Bonne chance!

    ReplyDelete